ATOMSTACK Cambrian Pro
– The World’s First Desktop Rubber 3D Printer
– The Most Advanced Elastic Rubber Filament For End-Use Parts
– Created for Real-World Applications
– High Performance FDM Printing
– Reusable Filament Plate Design
Rubber is one of the most problematic materials in 3D printing, and that’s why the ATOMSTACK Cambrian Pro was born, designed to print directly with rubber (but can print with many other materials). The introductory price is $299.99, but you need to apply for a unique coupon here and you can only buy 50 of them for that price.
Nothing dramatic on the outside, it looks about the same as any 3D printer and can print shapes up to 235 x 235 x 250 mm, which is a nice size for printing large objects and covers the average needs.
A special feature is that the nozzle is quick and easy to change and comes with a 2.85mm nozzle for rubber (TPR) and the usual 1.75mm nozzle for other materials (PLA, TPU, TPE, ABS, PETG, etc.).
Other important features:
- Maximum print size: 235 x 235 x 250 mm
- 1 extruder
- Nozzle diameter (where the print material comes out): 0.4mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
- Memory card and pendrive can be used
- Can be connected to a computer via USB
- Maximum print speed: 100 mm/s
- Materials to use: ABS, PLA, TPR, TPU, etc.
- File formats: G-code, STL
- XY axis positioning accuracy: 0.1-0.3mm
- Z axis positioning accuracy: 0.1-0.3mm
- Supported software: repetier-Host, Cura, Simplyfy3D
- 4.3″ touchscreen display
- 20 minute assembly time
- Special glass plate – adheres to heat, once cool, the object comes off
ATOMSTACK Cambrian Pro Prices
|Price history for ATOMSTACK Cambrian Pro|
Specification: ATOMSTACK Cambrian Pro