Blackview BL6000 Pro
One of the first secure smartphones with 5G support;
IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G protection;
Support of navigation systems: Beidou, GPS, Galileo, A-GPS, EPO-GPS, GLONASS;
Blackview BL6000 Pro 5G Rugged Smartphone
Blackview BL6000 Pro and its advantages:
- One of the first secure smartphones with 5G support;
- IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G protection;
- MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor on Cortex A55 and A76 cores;
- ARM Mali-G57 MC4 video chip;
- RAM – 8 GB, permanent memory – 256 GB;
- Support of navigation systems: Beidou, GPS, Galileo, A-GPS, EPO-GPS, GLONASS;
- Support of communication technologies: 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-fi, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1;
- 6.3 inch IPS screen with 2340×1080 (FullHD+) resolution;
- The operating system Android 10.
- The Blackview BL6000 Pro is designed with IP-68 in mind, so it’s not scary:
- Falling on a hard surface from a height of up to 1.5 meters;
- Dropping into water to a depth of 1.5 meters for 30 minutes;
- Falling into the sand;
- Washing under a tap of water at room temperature; etc.
The American standard MIL-STD-810G may include a number of tests, among others:
- Testing the performance of the device under high and low pressure conditions;
- Operation in the rain;
- Vibration test;
- Dust and sand tests; etc.
Installed IPS screen 6.3 inches, with a resolution of 2340×1080 and 16.8 million colors.
This smartphone has a Dimensity 800 processor with the following features:
- Core version: Cortex A55, Cortex A76;
- Core Frequency: Up to 2.2 GHz
- Process: 7nm;
- Video chip: ARM Mali-G57 MC4.
- RAM: 8GB;
- Built-in ROM flash memory: 256GB;
- MicroSD memory card support (up to 256GB).
- Charging the phone and synchronization with PC is carried out via USB Type-C;
- Headphone connection – Audio Jack 3.5mm.
The BL6000 Pro 5G has modules for 4 navigation systems:
- GPS module (with A-GPS and EPO-GPS support for faster positioning);
- BeiDou module;
- Galileo module;
- Navigation module GLONASS.
Blackview BL6000 Pro Prices
Specification: Blackview BL6000 Pro