1. Helio P60 octa core 2.0GHz 12nm
2. ARM Mali-G72 Up to 800MHz
3. 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM UFS 2.1
4. 24W Type-C fast charge
DOOGEE S86 is an Android smartphone made by DOOGEE which was launched in February 2021. The performance rank at the time of its release is mid-range class.
The DOOGEE S86 is equipped with the Helio P60 SoC. It is a mid-range performance model at the time of its release. It is recommended for those who focus on daily use and only play games in their spare time.
It’s an interesting performance range where each company’s individuality comes out strongly, as it’s not packed with trendy specifications and features, but rather one or two features such as camera, durability, and design.
- Gaming: Sometimes sluggish even in 2D and light 3D games
- The memory (RAM) is 6GB and the storage capacity (ROM) is 128GB.
Since we haven’t been able to collect AnTuTu scores on the actual DOOGEE S86 yet, let’s check out the reference benchmarks for the Helio P60. Here are the reference scores for the Helio P60.
- Overall score (CPU): 168,000 points
- Game performance (GPU): 30,600 points
The DOOGEE S86 supports bands 1, 18, and 26, which are important for 4G on au lines, but au may not be able to communicate even if the bands are supported. Please make sure that you can communicate with it before considering it.
DOOGEE S86 Prices
|Price history for DOOGEE S86|
Specification: DOOGEE S86