Tronsmart Apollo Air
– 360 Degrees Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling
– Leading Qualcomm® Flagship Chip For Sound
– Music Feast Never Delay
– Explore Every Detail
– Customized LDS Laser Antenna for a Robust Connection
– Music All Day Long
– Exclusive APP for Smarter Use
Tronsmart joins Qualcomm to develop your new «True Wireless» headphones with active sound elimination (ANC), Graphene driver and self-experience up to 10 hours with one charge and 30 hours in total . The new Apollo Air from Tronsmart wants to compete directly with the AirPods at a much lower price.
Originally the «True Wireless» (TWS) headphones with the AirPods were the market reference, but now consumers are starting to want to Stop Active Sound (ANC), the main novel that brought the New Apple AirPods Pro introduced. This feature, recently reserved for large and heavy headphones at prohibitive prices, is making its way among TWS mobile phones. Tronsmart has teamed up with Qualcomm, one of the world’s leading microchip manufacturers, to develop the necessary technology for its new Apollo Air headphones and the product is the QCC3046 chip that will be used for its first time in this new headphone model.
Unlike other headphone models that require a chip for noise cancellation and another for Bluetooth transmission, this Apollo Air only requires the QCC3046 chip for these tasks, and it performs sound attenuation even better. Unlike common models that can only turn off sound up to 25-28dB, Tronsmart Apollo Bold can turn off noise up to 35dB.
Other features of this product are:
- Graphene driver with aptX encoding
- Six microphones for better sound and call quality
- LDS laser antenna
- Three ways to stop: Quit sound, music and publicity
- Up to 10 hours with simple charge, 30 hours in total using the battery case
- Ear detection function
Tronsmart Apollo Air Prices
Specification: Tronsmart Apollo Air